September 4, 2009

Absent

I have been absent lately... not a big deal but I felt like I should post another post.

I have started school... actually I startd 2 weeks ago but anyways... it's okay... school is school.

I have been having a hard time lately with the whole John thing. I think it's because he was always my support when we were in school and now I don't have anyone.

I have been talking to a lot of people (family and friends) and I think that we have decided that eHamony or match.com would be a good idea for me. I'd only do it for a few months and if nothing happens than just find alternate routes to finding the right guy for me.

I know I will find someone special someday. Right now I'm still getting over the fact that I thought I already has that someone special.

Oh well life moves on.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Keep us posted on what goes on with the eharmony or match.com. It sounds like a really good idea.
    Hope school is going well!

    ReplyDelete