July 6, 2009

Well, if you didn't notice I am kind of glad. I did indeed try to call all of my doctors NUMEROUS!! times this weekend (well, Friday and Saturday). Left voicemails for the receptionists, nurses, schedulers, billers (well, only at 2 of them) and the doctors.

Little did my small fried brain remember the holiday of the Fourth of July. Oops. I guess doctors are just like the rest of us and wanted a vacation with the holiday.

I do have an appointment with one doctor tomorrow, my asthma/ allergy/ immunotherapist doctor. However, I see him once a week and can't say that this isi progress.

I think that they forgot to call me back or just got sick of my couple/ few/ 20 messages on their machines saying that I had called numerous times and no one was returning my calls. Oh Julia, you're so stupid.

I guess I'll try again this week sometime. I also have to go to my dentist sometime soon-ish. I have missed the last couple years and it is actually starting to bug me. I want to use those Crest Whitestrips but don't want to until I know my teeth are as clean as they can be. (If anyone has used Crest Whitestrips or brands/ products like that, please let me know your experience.)

Anyway, on another topic, work sucks. I hate it. Sorry thats brutal but I really wanted to just sit down today and tell people off when they asked me to help them. Oh well, I made it through another 12 hour. Only 3 more to go this week!! =\

And on another topic, one that I should probably just lay to rest is John. Of course, why not just bring him up. It has been 23 days now that we have broken up. Probably 24 by the time anyone reads this. I am still so dead inside from it. I have an amazing support system at work and they were all so nice today. Right now, I really want to believe them that life goes on. I kind of have to believe it since John already has a new girlfriend. But it just doesn't seem to be falling into place for me. I can't seem to make it go in the right direction, no matter how hard I try!

If anyone has ever been through a nasty, nasty break up please let me know what you did to get your mind off of it and be happy again! Thanks, I would SO appreciate that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment