August 1, 2009

Life is Changing

So I know that the song "I am Changing" by Jennifer Holiday is SUCH A GREAT SONG. But especially now when everything is changing it might be "my song".

It's a pick me up in a way and I love hearing it and thinking of all the things in my life that are changing. Let us see.

1) I finally started making doctors appt's again. Not too excited about it but maybe this time I can get some concerte answers and some new med regimens!

2) I am getting a tattoo! I know CRAZY!! It's totally not me but after I get it I will post a picture and explain the significance behind it. I love it and have been thinking about getting one for many years now! I'm getting it Monday at 1230 so please pray for me that it goes well and is the least painful it can be!

3) I feel so much happier! I don't know what it is, maybe the time that has passed but I don't think about John as much as I did and I feel that I am a little more at piece with the whole situation. (I also talked with a bunch of people I work with and they laid it out for me and told me that I will always have love for him in my heart but I still have to move on feeling like that! That made so much sense and has helped so much!)

4) I am getting a few new neurological symptoms. This probably means nothing to all of you but suffice it to say I was in a coma for 2.5 weeks when I was 11 because of a brain trauma and I have mostly recovered from it but now things are reappearing. I guess I'll just have to learn how to live with them all over again.

Well, for right now that is all I can think about, but I feel like thats a pretty good list. (for now).

Well, I thought an update would be nice! (Maybe I'll post a picture of my new glasses too with the post about my tattoo!)

YAY!! NEW LEASES ON LIFE ARE GREAT!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear about the good things happening to you!!! Keep it up!
    I cannot wait to see the tattoo. I have 3 and each one means something to me. Hope it didn't hurt too bad.

    ReplyDelete