June 4, 2009

Tired

I don't feel like posting. My laundry is sitting in the washer. Done. Wet. Probably getting mildew-y. Oh well.

I'm tired of this summer. I want to be back in school. I want John to come home. I want John's liver to be fixed. I want all this liver shit to be over with.

John hasn't talked to me in a while but when he did he told me he feels terrible and looks worse. I haven't seen him in about 1 month so I have no idea what he looks like and I can't see it over the webcam (especially because we aren't using Skype anymore).

He is getting all the classic symptoms of liver failure (like he had at the beginning of all of this) and I can only imagine it is getting a lot worse. I would really like to know what his labs are but he is getting it done at a different hospital (back in Chelsea) so I wont get to see the results and since he had to reschedule his appointment I can't go to that either. We were going to talk to her about his hernia and maybe getting some more meds for his liver. I was very excited to go. I didn't schedule work on that day because of it and now he rescheduled it for a day I have to work.

I am completely bummed by this entire summer. Hopefully it starts getting better and I hope John starts getting better too!

1 comment: