June 2, 2009

Update

Well this next sage/ year in my life has started off terrible. Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 22 years old and I guess it is double numbers b/c 22 has started off terrible and 11 was an awful year for me too!

I am not going into details. Not right now anyways. I work the next 4 days and I already would like to just die because of it. 4 12 hour shifts is never fun especially when you have to lift patients and wipe asses all day. Sorry that was rude. I do like my job it's just that I am very on edge right now and I can't get over this terrible angry-ness (not a word probably I know) that I have.

Oh well maybe it will be okay at work this week and I wont want to die andd quit. Hopefully.

Sorry for the terrible post. I just had to get it off my chest.

J

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry it started off so bad, hopefully the next 364 days are MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. My SIL is a nurse (sounds like you are too) and she always hated the wiping butt part too. Kudos to you. I couldn't do it!

    I will be praying that your days get better.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I look forward to reading yours.

    ReplyDelete