May 27, 2009

My New Dresser!

I finally finished my dresser. The finished product is pretty awesome (for space) it isn't the prettiest thing I have ever seen (but it's cuter than my little kids dresser).

This picture is of my old dresser. It might look big but not for all my clothes (even after I cleaned out my clothes like 5 times to try to make it all fit):



These next 2 pictures are of my new dresser (YAY!) and the one has the knobs that I got the other day to add to it. It's pretty spacious but it is smaller than the last one I had but the bonus with this one is that it actually has drawers!:






(I do have to say I am pretty proud of doing everything, except the handles (because I am not trusted with power tools) by myself!)

Also, if anyone knows how to flip pictures in the posts so they are actually going the right way that would be great if you could let me know! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a handy woman you are. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete