May 24, 2009

How bout an update?

I don't really feel like writing a blog right now but I am so upset that I just have to vent.

I still live with my parents and hopefully that will be changing in the fall to an apartment with John. (Which by the way things are getting better). However, while I am here with my parents and my sister who is 25 and my brother who is 18 I am so annoyed. I know parents try their hardest for their kids. This however, is not the case for me. My parents have my sister and brother and they are the golden children. They don't play favorites with them but they spoil them rotten.

I wont go into the issues my brother and sister have but suffice it to say they are so spoiled they have no self control, manners, or respect.

Anyways I wont go into an unending story of medical issues with me but I have a few issues that are life threatening and I live with everyday. Now, I don't seek out medical care, in fact I hate going to the doctor so when all these medical problems were diagnosed it wasn't because I was seeking out a diagnosis to invoke peoples pity on me. I am one sick person, I wont lie about that and it does get hard everyday living with all these issues. However, my parents seemed to have missed the memo that you are supposed to love your children no matter what.

My parents are the complete opposite of supporting to me. I am 100% positive they still have no idea 1/2 the things that are wrong with me and I really dont care anymore. They have shown me that their loyalties lie with my brother, sister and of course my dog. I however, am not even on the back burner anymore. I am the water that got evaporated from neglect and I am the pot that had to be thrown out from the burnt water ruining it.

Suffice it to say, I am their trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment