May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day! I hope all of you had a wonderful day off of work (if you got one) and spent some lovely time relaxing.

I went to Ikea in Canton and sadly missed the stop that I was going to have in Chelsea so I didn't get to see John but there is rumor of him coming into town Thursday for a few hours! YAY!

Anyways I FINALLY bought a dresser at Ikea! I have been looking for about 7 years for a new dresser. The one I got isn't the most fantastic thing I have ever seen but it was cheap and bigger than the one I have. When I do get it done (btw it is taking me a long while to buld it!) I will have pictures of the before and after! YAY! It already looks so much more spacious and I really hope it will be!

Anyways back to the reason of the day, Memorial Day! I have many a friend (see list below) that are in the Army (only Army of course, HOOAH!!). I love all of my friends dearly and my boyfriend, John, use to be in the Army too! HOOAH!

Anyways I would just like to give a shout out to all of my Army friends and hope they are safe when they are over there fighting and want to let them know (even though they dont read this) that I would LOVE A PHONE CALL ONCE IN A WHILE!! Anyways here goes with my list:

Mjr. Snelling, Sgt. Parks, Col. Hagan
Lindsay S.
Mr. and Mrs. Brian M.
Billy R.
Matthew S.
Carly S.
Christine T.
Jennifer R.
Alex H.
Eilis C.
Nate F.
Col. Ovendon
Maj. Z

Those are my close friends and there are so many more that I wont list because I'm not that close with the rest of them but these people are so wonderful and I love all of them!

Anyways please be safe my friends and come back home to me. Don't you dare die or get injured on me! I love all of you!

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a long list, but I'm thankful for each and everyone of them as well. Without them, the USA wouldn't be such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete