April 16, 2009

3 more weeks!

There is only 3 more weeks of school... and 1 of them is finals week!! This is all very exciting and yet the end of school signifies the end of my lazy work days.

I hardly work during school and I love my job and will eventually get back in the swing of things but I really wish money grew on trees so I didn't have to go back! I would much rather relax!

John might be moving back to Chelsea! Which is actually really terrible news because 1) I am not leaving Toledo, 2) I have a really hard time when I don't get to see him often, and 3) His doctors are all here in Toledo and it would be a mess to switch all that back and forth.

He applied for 3 jobs yesterday and said he would keep applying for more so everyone please keep your fingers crossed for him so that he doesn't have to leave!

Anyways I sadly have to do A LOT of homework tonight and must get started or I will never finish!

More later

J+J

1 comment:

  1. I bet those 3 weeks will go so fast!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that one of those jobs come through. This economy is starting to get very scary. My hubby has only worked about 3 weeks since Christmas!
    Hope you get out to enjoy a bit of this weather, it's FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete