April 20, 2009

Life is kicking my ass

Life is literally kicking me repeatedly. I cannot seem to get out from under the furious kicking and I am down... I'm down hard! I thought you weren't supposed to kick people when they are down... huh life huh? Why are you breaking all the rules!?

John's stool sample hasn't been set yet b/c John is no longer producing stool... or urine for that matter. His ascites is coming back and it is gross! I have lost weight (which is good b/c I am overweight) but other than that no good news on the home front.

I am stretched so thin and so tired that it has become hard to walk and move my extremities because of the fatigue. John is constantly fatigued b/c that is a HUGE side effect of liver failure. And, without a stool sample we will never figure out if it is liver or just plain GI tract!

I need a massage! BAD!! (But who doesn't, right!?) I just want to collapse and I thought that this week would fly by but today has gone so slow that I can't even imagine living through this week if it continues on the same path!

On another note... my sister... my 24 year old sister just moved back in with us! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! My sister is a liar and I am not saying that to be mean she has a fetish with lying... she lies about her friends, her work, her income, her friends weddings that somehow get cancelled at the last second... hmmm... anyways the main point of all of this is that I have to vent about how much she gets on my nerves with lying! If there is one thing I hate in this world it is lying and especially living with a liar!! AHHHHHHHH!!

Oh well, I do think that out of all of them this is my most random post I have had since starting this blog... maybe it's tied with some of the others! Anyways... I'm sure there will be more at a later date!

J+J

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need to take a breather from everything. I've always believed that God doesn't give you more that you can handle, but at times like this, it's hard to feel that way. I say if life is giving you lemons...make a margarita! lol
    Hope the week gets better for you and that John starts producing things!

    ReplyDelete