April 22, 2009

Mud Hens and Maybe my New Favorite Object

So John and I finally made it to the Mud Hens tonight! It was COLD! But so much fun... pictures later I'm sure! The only reason we went is because Joel Zumaya was pitching tonight! Joel is definately John's favorite Tiger and he loves wathcing him pitch. He is on rehab so couldn't put out his normal numbers of 101 mph and over! (His max was 94... I thought it was still good... John didn't)

Anyways! As all/most of you know, today is Earth Day (Happy B-Day Earth) and in honor of this day we celebrate the grass and trees and everything else I am allergic to that grows, The Mud Hens establishment was giving out those new recycled bags (whatever they are actually) I'm not sure what they are but I know they are made of recycled materials... I'm pretty sure! They have the Hens logo on it and I wasn't too excited to get one because I really don't like them but then I got it and maybe coupled with the fact that it was free... I LOVE THOSE BAGS!! I just love it... I love the feel of it... I love the look of it (especially since it has the Hens logo) and I REALLY hope that they hold a lot of stuff and don't rip because I really am excited about it!!

I want to use it for everything!! SO EXCITED! (It's weird that I got so excited over a bag... but maybe in a day or two it will wear off!)

More later (maybe some pictures)

J+J

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of the new bag! Free stuff is always NICE!

    ReplyDelete