February 15, 2009

Dr's. Are Liars

Ok so maybe the title needs a little explanation.


Dr's Lie... that's pretty straight forward... I think they tell you what you want to hear not what you need to hear... Let us know were dying... Let us know there is nothing we can do for this disease... Tell us what we need to do to beat this and if there is nothing tell us that too...





Ever since John got diagnoised the doctors read his chart and just look at us and shake their heads and then continue to say that it is going to be alright... Okay... hold up!! I just say you look at us like you were clinically depressed obviously we know it isn't good news! We've done our own research. We've seen that there is no treatment for his disease... Please! Don't tell us he'll be fine. You are only making it harder to watch him die because we think there is something else we can do! Sometimes I feel like I need to remind the doctor that we aren't little kids and we don't want/ need the sugar coat treatment! Tell me how long my boyfriend has to live and tell me the chances of him getting a liver before his dies and it would be FANTASTIC if I could find someone that could explain to me why this happened to him!?!?



So I saw this picture and I think it's perfect... I'm sorry if it doesn't come out very well but I don't need people to see gruesome pictures of a dying liver... I just want to hand this picture to a doctor and ask them to tell me where John is... obviously it's somewhere between the fibrosis and cirrhosis but since there isn't a picture there what exactly is his liver looking like right now?

I love John's doctors... So far they have saved his life by actually figuring out what's wrong with him but now they are sitting on the bench watching us fight the good fight because our team wants to win and they refuse to cheer us on! I could put a HUGE line of curse words right here but will hold my tounge... for now!

More later I'm sure!

<3
John and Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment