February 24, 2009

It's the list of boredom!

Things I like about hospitals:
  • Good nurses, Good doctors
  • Chicken Noodle Soup in the cafeteria!! DELICIOUS!!
  • Hospital beds... people think they are so uncomfortable but I LOVE them!! I think they are the most comfortable thing ever!!
  • The fact that I can sit around or walk around all day and nobody questions me if I have anything better to do!
  • Seeing John smile when he feels better
  • Seeing John happy when the doctors and nurses make him laugh
  • Seeing John get better (sometimes)
  • The excellent staff that just loves us SO much! (I love them too!)
  • Food from the cafeteria... some of it isn't as bad as people make it seem!
  • Nurses that actually get you what you need, when you need it! LOVE THAT!
  • The family shower! IT IS HUGE!
  • The fact that nurses become your friends... we love new friends!
  • Getting to spend all that time with John
  • The Gift Shop

Things I hate about the hospital:

  • The smells... I can't even explain how bad it is sometimes...
  • The mean doctors that don't give a flying F&%@
  • The mean nurses that don't want to help you
  • John getting worse
  • John crying
  • John never smiling
  • John's pain
  • Tests that take 9x longer than they are supposed to
  • Neglecting my homework and the rest of my life
  • John sleeping the entire day and then waking up to say that he is tired or in pain
  • Things I can't afford in the Gift Shop that I really want
  • The cafeteria food that makes you gain weight like woah!
  • The smell... again... sometimes it's so bad it has to be on the list twice
  • All the other sick people that make me feel so bad
  • John being sick
  • John's liver dying
  • All the people that feel bad for us because we pretty much live in the hospital... Don't feel bad... we don't mind it so much anymore
  • The worst thing: SLOW REGISTRARS!! I cannot even explain how bad this is... people who are slow getting his name and info into the computer make me so mad!! SO MAD!! I cannot even explain why I get mad but it makes me so mad I just want to jump the counter and do it for them!!

1 comment:

  1. I too enjoy the food in the cafeteria! My neighbor said that some people have their Sunday lunch after church there because it is so good and pretty cheap. It's nice to know that you have some nice doctors and nurses that can bring a smile to your faces.

    ReplyDelete