February 28, 2009

I'm sorry

Okay let clear a few things up... I'm sorry doesnt mean SHIT to me anymore! My mom always said "Sorry doesn't cut it." I totally understand now and agree with her 1000000%

Say it as much as you want in all the languages you want and buy me balloons that say it I don't care it doesn't affect me anymore... I hate that saying.... If you screw up don't say it to me... I don't believe you anymore... Here's a few examples:

"I'm sorry your liver is dying" (NOT DEAD YET!)

"I'm so sorry to hear your story" (NO YOU AREN'T... YOU JUST THINK IT'S UNFORTUNATE... THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID!)

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" (Okay... I'll make an acception... This one I will accept)

"I'm sorry I always ruin a good thing" (No you aren't or you wouldn't do it in the first place... GOSH THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!)

"I'm sorry" (NOT TRUE!)

"I'm sorry your dying of cancer" (DIDN'T DIE!! STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!)

"I'm sorry you'll never walk again" (I'M WALKING... TOOK ME A LITTLE WHILE BUT I AM WALKING!)

"I'm sorry you'll never breath on your own again" (I'M ALSO BREATHING... ON MY OWN!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU LITTLE LIAR)

"I'm sorry your daughter wont ever remember you" (I REMEMBER MY PARENTS... IT TOOK A LITTLE WHILE BUT I KNOW WHO THEY ARE NOW... MOST DAYS)

"I'm sorry that we couldn't find this sooner" (YEAH ME TOO SO STOP APOLOGIZING BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE ALSO ACTED A LOT SOONER!)

"I'm sorry for your loss" (YOU HAVE NO IDEA... This one isn't awful because I'm sure people really do feel bad that you've lost someone but in some situations... NO!)

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" (THE DOUBLE APOLOGY IS UNACCEPTABLE... IT WAS EITHER UNFORTUNATE OR YOU JUST F-ED UP SUPER BAD AND CAN ONLY SAY I'M SORRY TO TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER AND IT DOESN'T ANYMORE!)

The only sorry I like is "I'm sorry but I can't help you!" THANK YOU!!! You can't help me that's right! If you can't help me just tell me or John! That's all we want to know... we will stop paying you boo-koo of bucks for this advice that isn't helping us!!

Was this a pointless post... yes maybe... "I'M SORRY"... but I had to get it off my chest and I feel so much better now!!

Just one more plea before I go:

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE JOHN!! PLEASE!! I DON'T KNOW WHO I NEED TO BEG OR PAY OR WHAT-NOT I WILL DO ANYTHING!! JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAVE HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment