March 2, 2009

So we've decided

It isn't fair anymore... John and I were talking the other day and thats what we have decided.

It took to long to find this, they didn't catch it in time, they waited until he was more than half dead to tell us!

John told me that he wanted to sue the first doctor we saw because he was compltely ignorant to John's issue... He did some routine bloodwork and when his AST and ALT (liver enzymes) came back FOUR TIMES higher than they should be... HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! Isn't that neglect? Don't doctors take an oath to help people, not ignore the problems?

We are actually looking into how to sue a doctor and if we have a case but if we do you best believe that we are gonna sue the pants off of him!

It still isn't fair... I can't stand it... I have had a problem the past few weeks where everytime I think of this whole thing I literally get sick to my stomach and start gagging... It's AWFUL!!

I just want something miraculous to happen and it wont... AND on top of all that John's doctors appt. that was scheduled for tomorrow is now pushed back to the 19th of March!! Stupid doctor broke her arm!!

Whatever... I hate this.... Someone just please save John!!! PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment