March 27, 2009

So let me tell you a little story!

So here's a little background... I'm 21 years old... I'm a Freshman in college!

Weird right? No, I didn't take a big break out of high school and then go to college. Nope, that's not how it happened... This is how it happened:

I wanted to be a nurse so I applied to Mercy College in the Uptown Part of Toledo. I got accepted and started there in August of 2005. I went through 3 years of schooling there at Mercy and I wont go into details but I failed out of there. Yup, I failed out of college! Woo-Stinkin-Hoo! So I decided that I wanted to be closer to my boyfriend, so I am now going to UT. Back to being a freshman.

I was supposed to graduate with my Bachelor's in Nursing this May! I am so heartbroken the more I think about it. All of my friends still go to Mercy and are still going to graduate in May. I am so happy for them but I wanted to be there too!


Oh well that was a random rant but in other news, John and I are going to look at apartments tomorrow!! YAY!! John's medications that our doctor put him on at our last appt. are starting to work!! YAY!!! And, everything is back to normal in our relationship which is also very good news!! YAY!!

I have a ton of homework! =( So I must leave my random rants alone for today... More later.

J+J

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you get to look at apartments AND that the meds are working! What a nice way to end the week. Keep us posted on the apartment hunting!

    ReplyDelete