March 22, 2009

So you know those times...

So you know those times when you just can't sleep... Yup. Just one of those nights!

I have to get up at 0530 tomorrow for my clinical for school! Oh Joy! Then after all of that I have to go to ANOTHER hospital and do a check-off... which is like a skill thing that the instructors watch you do so they make sure you are doing it right! One of the most stressful things in life is a check-off!

John and I got into a HUGE-O fight tonight and I am literally so mad about it still I want to punch my computer screen!

John and I don't fight. Have we before... sure... about who gets the last piece of gum or who gets to choose the radio station or who drives, etc., etc..

No, not tonight... I'm not gonna go into details but lets boil it down to John being a priveleged little snot and not giving a shit about anyone else... really cool... or not!

I'm SO MAD!! I should just be the bigger person and get over it! I should, I already know that! I just can't. Not right now. Not so soon after all of the mayhem!

Oh good God!! I have to get some sleep and I just CANT! It's all this stupid fights fault. I was tired before we started fighting not I am reved up and I can't stop the thoughts flowing through my crippled brain!

Men are so hard to get through too... Maybe it's just me and I don't know how to present the info so that they comprehend it!

I need sleep... I'm going to go stare at the ceiling!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment