March 23, 2009

What an amazingly long day! Instead of my 0530 wakeup I was so lucky and got up at 0200 and then 0300 to 0330 and then at 0430 for the rest of the day... Really lovely!!

I passed my check-off! (YAY!) and clinical went well except for me having a pretty difficult patient!

In other news, John and I talked stuff through and we're all good. In other other news, John has a cold, which supposedly you get a lot when you have liver damage??!!?? And, on top of all that his pain med every day contains Tylenol, Nyquil contains Tylenol and bottom line... It's A LOT of Tylenol! It's a lot for anyone and especially for someone with liver damage!

I don't have much to write today. I am so scatter brained from loss of sleep that I have spelled almost every word I have typed wrong!

Night all. I'm done!

J+J

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing your check off! That must be a huge relief off your shoulders!
    Glad to hear that you and John talked stuff out and things are better. Hope you got a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete