March 5, 2009

It's Been Weird

This is my second day without John and it is WEIRD!!

I get to see him tomorrow which I am super excited about and we are leaving for about nine days... That's fun except for the fact that he will be sick the entire time... I just hope he remembers to pack his meds... Sometimes he forgets and we have to turn around, cancel our trip, and go home just so we can have meds on hand... I really hope he remembers... I really need a vacation...

I wish he could have had his liver by now... We'll get it soon enough... They are keeping a close eye on the labs and on a liver ultrasound... John want's to do more liver biopsies because he loves the meds they give him =p

What a goofball... I wish I could get the pictures off of his phone and my phone that we take while we are in the hospital... I am taking my camera on vacation for sure so we will hopefully get some really cute pictures!! I just love pictures!!

Anyways this was a pretty pointless post... and now I am off for more homework!! WOOHOO!!!

J+J

1 comment:

  1. A vacation sounds like such fun! Are you going somewhere warm/

    ReplyDelete