March 7, 2009

Spring Break... not cool

I am freezing... Chelsea, Michigan is SO COLD!! It was about 70 degrees when we got here yesterday and now its like 30 and raining!! =(

I have so much homework and it is getting on my nerves... AWFUL!!

John's pretty sick too... what else is new though?
Last night he had chest pain and of course his liver hurt... He has awful GI distress right now... We should have stayed in Toledo just in case this happened!!

Oh well I have to get back to homework so that I can finish so I'm not busy with homework all break!!

More later... Plus pictures!!

J+J

1 comment:

  1. It got down right cold and miserable here too. My backyard looks like a lake and having 2 dogs is making me not like the rain either! lol Oh well, at least it's not snow, right?!
    Good luck with the homework, hope you get some relaxing done!

    ReplyDelete