March 20, 2009

Dr's Appt

We had out Dr's appt. yesterday... kind of as a check-in see how you are holding up kinf of appt.

So we see a nurse practitioner instead of the Dr's and We LOVE her!! She walks in the room and looks at John and the first thing she said was "You look good!" That made me smile! =) He does look good!! =)

So we got to talking about how he was doing and that he should lose weight... yeah we know... and then she gave him some pain meds and some meds for his bowel issues and John has a misconception that its going to help his esophagus too... I don't think so... Oh well...

She went over the labs with us and all the results from the major tests that we already knew and said that they would just keep watching it ... like blood work and ultrasounds until we actually get something good or bad and then we take more action... for right now the transplant is on hold... =( I just want him to get a liver... I don't really understand what the doctor was blabbing on about when she said we were gonna wait on that... =(

Oh well... Just thought I would update... More later I'm sure

OH!! I almost forgot!! John got a letter in the mail and has been accepted into a History National Honors Society!! FANTASTIC!! I am so proud of him!! =) The banquet is on April 9th to be inducted! I SO PROUD OF HIM!!

Love,
J+J

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to John! That's no small feat I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award, check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete