March 21, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy!!



I am so flattered that I got an award... I'm not sure if I was supposed to steal the picture too but I did (sorry!)

And then there is a list thing about things I love! So here goes:

1)John. He is always there for me and we have been through so much together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

2)My other friends. I only have about 2 other friends. That's fine though. I love them so much and I know we will never loose the friendship we have!

3) Electronics! I am so sorry that electronics had to make it to my list. However, I could NOT live or fully function without my phone or my computer... I would be utterly lost. And calculators!! AMEN TO CALCULATORS!!

4) People who read my blog. Actually #3 is the person who reads my blog! That would be Jessica! She reads my blog and has so many encouraging comments and it brightens my entire day when I see a comment from her and go read her blog and see all her updates!

5) Coffee/ Caffiene. I am addicted to caffiene and without it I have a headache. I also love mocha's with shots of vanilla syrup in it!! YUMMMM!!!

6) All of my doctors/ nurses and All of John's doctors/ nurses. John and I have been through a lot of medical problems (together and before we met). My life has been saved a good 20+ times with medicine and amazing staff and John's life is GOING to be saved by doctors or nurses! I love miracles and medicine is a small but significant one!

7) My life. Okay, this one might be a bit bland but it's true. There are tough times but even those are trivial compared to the amazing-ness of life!

Now I am supposed to pass this award off to people who read my blog but like I said Jessica is the only one and she already received this award. However, she leaves me comments all the time and is a superb blogger so I give this award back to you Jessica!!

1 comment:

  1. I need my caffeine too! My caffeine addiction is Mt. Dew, gotta have it by 9:30 or the headache sets in really quick!
    Love the list!

    ReplyDelete