February 14, 2009

Maybe a small update before I fall asleep.
John and I were laying in bed and since he is always warm with the hepatitis he didnt have a shirt on and I was laying next to him and had my hand resting over the lump on his stomach were his enlarged liver is protruding... Gross... Anyways, I have sort of good news...

He acknowledged his jaundice!! YESSSS!! That counts for something in my book! He never talks about it... refuses to see it. He is "highlighter" yellow yet but his stomach and face and eyes are getting there. He looked down to put his hand on mine and said... "Man, my stomach is getting more jaundice!"... Okay I'll admit it's not the best thing to say b/c it only means he's getting more sick but I think its fabulous that he admitted it today!

Maybe he wants to fight more and more each day the madder I get... haha... I was so mad this morning about all of this and I think he finally recognized it! YESSSS!! Everytime I think about him acknowledging it I can't help but get this huge grin on my face!! =D

Anyways, Goodnight world. We shall talk again soon!

<3
John and Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment