February 16, 2009

Liver Disease is a little jokester!

You might think that liver disease being a jokester is a bad analogy... but it's EXACTLY what it is! Such a good way to explain it! I'm so over being really upset about liver disease the little joker...

Please let me explain my analogy... Okay so our little jokester friend... the liver likes to play tricks and pranks on people... One day you'll have "highlighter" jaundice and then the next you are a pale yellow color... and one day you'll have terrible ascites and then the next day for some reason all that fluid has magically disappered but it's back a few hours later! That little f-ing jokester!

I hate the liver so much! It makes me so mad I could just beat it up but since it is in my boyfriends body I don't really want to beat him up! The little jokester gets on my nerves... I just wish getting a liver transplant was easier than it really is. Whenever I talk about liver transplants with other people they have a very weird way of thinking and think that it's okay... there's plenty of livers out there just waiting for John! WRONG! They don't stockpile livers! There aren't huge factories and freezers that have reserves of livers for O-Neg blood types. Which is another HUGE thing that sucks is that John is O-Neg and of course they can give blood to anyone but can only recieve from O-Neg! Come on all my O-Neg friends! Sign up to be an organ donor.

I can't give him my organs because of my illness but I would love it if someone could!!! John's little jokester liver is running out of funny moments and now he is becoming very depressed and in need of some cheering up or a side act... like a new liver... to help him out!

Studying (about the liver)... More later!

<3
John and Julia

1 comment:

  1. Do they use just a piece of a liver or they need the whole thing? I bet you feel like you could be a doctor with all the knowledge you are gaining from the illness lol

    ReplyDelete